
This picture is Bunny, my mom and myself in front of her home in Saratoga. Don't you LOVE my green 70's outfit? I'm gunna guess my mom sewed it for me, right mom? I used to visit her in the summers when i was a kid. I know if she had to pick her favorite memory of her and i together, it would be pulling over on the side of the freeway because we were laughing so hard that she couldn't see the road. :) 
She loved to travel (i think she traveled the world twice), she loved to smile, she loved to tell stories. She enjoyed entertaining and being social. She could shop anywhere and always dressed elegantly. The only newborn baby she ever held was Mackenzie. :) She used to come and spend every Christmas with us and recently spend New Year's Eve with us too.
I was able to bring some of her things into my home which was a little bit unsettling at first, but now i feel a little more warmth in my home and i'm glad she is now a part of our everyday lives. When i see the things that were once in her home i will think of her fondly :).
i already miss you, Bunny.
~Rest in Peace~

1 comment:
You did a great job describing Bunny. I miss her too.
Post a Comment