Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nightmares


Just wanted to share a few tricks if your kiddos are having a difficult time falling asleep or waking up with nightmares.
Moonpowder by John Rocco is FANTASTIC! The illustrations, especially of the moon, are so great and the story is one to warm the heart right before bed. :) Good story about self-esteem and how to have good dreams.
I have also used Linen Spray from Bath & Body Works. I told the kids it was "Nightmare Spray." I winked at the store clerk at BBW and asked her if this was the "Nightmare Spray for kids." She told Kienan yes and that it worked very well. :) So if you spray it on their pillows then the nightmares stay away . Sometimes the kids like me to spray it on their pillows just cuz it smells so nice.
Anyways, both have worked for us!
~SWEET DREAMS~

No comments: