Outside my window...
i can see other houses and blue skies... it is too hot for october and the likes of fall
From the kitchen...
i will create yet again! i have been on such a roll lately: homemade chicken pot pie, Salisbury steak, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, Shepard's pie, Parmesan chicken, Beef stew...
I am wearing...
green shorts, a green shirt, and a CLU sweatshirt (haven't taken off from this morning yet)
I am creating...
so many things that i decided i needed a whiteboard to jot everything down: 2 halloween costumes, goodie bags for the birthday party tomorrow, halloween game for tonight, late birthday packages to family out of state, the menu for dinner tonight, a quilt for our bed, organization in the house, thanksgiving invitations, ways for the kids and i to make gifts, a space for a new kitten next week, blankets for the homeless
I am going...
to need some more iced coffee in a few minutes.
I am hoping...
that the fall pictures i take tomorrow at the birthday party will meet my photographic expectation. I also hope the weather will cool down!
I am hearing...
not much. The house is unusually quiet with the older ones at school and kiera napping... really i just hearing the keyboard and the hum of my computer...
Around the house...
there are remnants that a very busy family lives here :)
One of my favorite things...
warm pumpkin cookies, the smell of a wood fire and the smell of amber, fuzzy jammies, my kids giggles, family nights, small reasons to create huge celebrations, football, feeling secure and loved
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
Family Night Tonight! I have a Halloween game and then i bought the Charlie Brown holiday series and Garfield Holiday movie also. Thought the kids good sleep in their sleeping bags downstairs tonight after our game and movie and popcorn. Birthday Party tomorrow at the pumpkin patch. Football Sunday! Picking up new kitten. Kyle's softball game. Halloween!!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment