Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Full Is Your Bucket?

DELICIOUS BOOK!!!!!! I can't even remember where i found this book. It wasn't the bookstore, but somewhere very random. We read it together tonight & the kids TOTALLY GOT IT!!!! With every step to bed they were deciding if they were getting a DRIP or a DROP. I explained that maybe mommy's bucket was near empty at dinnertime and that's why i was grumpy, but now that we had read a story together my bucket seemed a little more full. :)

Of course, i had to look the author up online and so glad that i did! Cuz here is a great site about the original adult version of the book. Not because of all the bells and whistles they are trying to sell you, but because of THIS! i printed 21 of them, 7 for each kid, and we can use them during the day to fill each others' buckets :) So i am thinking of using one of these pictures for each family member & we can monitor our bucket levels throughout the day.



In the meantime, i am going to fill out a drop for each kid and hang it in their room so they'll see it first thing in the morning! :)
By the way, How Full Is Your Bucket?

1 comment:

Monica P said...

You're so cute! I bought this book (the adult version) a couple of years ago and really liked the concept. My old employer actually had someone come out and hold a seminar on it. I didn't know they made a kid version. I may have to check it out from the library.